Super Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Recently I posted a recipe for Homemade Pomegranate Molasses and included several recipes to use it in. However, I still had more recipes out there to share but got sidetracked with Valentine’s Day.
To add another great recipe using the Pomegranate Molasses I created this powerhouse salad using a Pomegranate Vinaigrette – I think you’ll love this. Combined with heart healthy beets, radishes, sunflower seeds, carrots, tomatoes, arugula, and kale.
Super Salad with Pomegranate Molasses Vinaigrette
Try this powerhouse salad for a nutritious side or entree.
- 3 Raw Beets, rinsed
- 1 carrot, shredded
- handful of grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 cup Baby Kale
- 2 tsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 tsp Sherry Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup (not Aunt Jemima)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Mise en Place these ingredients: Roast Beets and set aside to cool. Prepare carrots, grapes, sunflower seeds, radishes, arugula, and kale.
- Once cool, remove skin from beets and cut into cubes.
- Arrange above ingredients onto a platter.
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette: Place vinegar, molasses, maple syrup, oil, and allspice in a bowl. Whisk, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and set remainder on the side for extra if desired.