How to Make an Avocado Rose
Yesterday I shared with you how to make a Salad in a Jar and topped it off with an Avocado Rose. Since I had a few people message me asking me how I made the rose I decided I show you today.
The method is really quite simple as displayed in this collage. Starting from the top right and going down until the finished product I’ll explain each step.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Peel off the skin.
- Lay peeled avocado cut side down onto a cutting board.
- Slice thin horizontal slices all the way across. Be sure to hold your hand at the front of the avocado where you start slicing to keep slices in place.
- Carefully fan out the avocado slices with your hands creating a wide open “C” shape as shown above.
- Starting at the smallest end start to curl in the avocados to create a circle. Your finished product is a beautiful Avocado Rose.
That’s all there is to it. Now you try it and please post your photo on my Facebook Page.
Now isn’t that easy!