I wanted to take this time to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Holiday and All the Best in 2016 – good health, much happiness, peace, & prosperity!
As each year comes to a close I find myself reflecting back on the past 12 months. I recall all that I am grateful for, the good times & bad, but most of all how important it is to live each day to the fullest.
Show those you love how much they mean to you. Never take anyone for granted! It’s easy to do, because each of us get caught up in our day to day lives. Never be too proud to say the words I Love You, Thank you, or even I’m Sorry.
This year I am grateful to:
- My husband, who I love dearly, and am so grateful for all that he does each day to provide for us a life most would dream of. YOU ARE MY ROCK and BEST FRIEND!
- Both my son and daughter who without, life would not have the same meaning. You are the greatest gifts on earth that your father and I created.
- My mom & sisters, without their unconditional love & support I would be lost.
- My precious dogs who always smile at me and make me happy, even when I’m feeling down.
- My friends, you know who you are – for making me laugh whenever we’re together. I value your friendships more than you could ever know.
- The readers of my blog, my clients, and venues I teach at – for giving me a reason to continue creating new dishes, and sharing them with each of you. I’m so grateful!
- To Where Women Cook Magazine for featuring me in their Summer 2015 issue, giving me validation for the work I’ve been doing for years.
- To my Dad and Grandmother who are no longer here, but are in my heart and mind each day, encouraging me to strive for all that I believe in, and do.
- Without all of the above my life would certainly not be as full as it is. I am forever grateful to the friendships I’ve made along the way, and those I love that are close to me.
What are you grateful for this year?
Happiness is found from within, but is achieved through the relationships we create for ourselves and nurture with others.
Have a Wonderful Holiday with Peace for All in 2016!
This holiday share your feelings with someone close to you. Smile, Laugh, Be Happy, Friendly & Give of Yourself – it’s contagious!
Oh, and I almost forgot, Happy Cooking!
This is a recipe I often teach during the holidays – Individual Beef Wellingtons. If you’d be interested in a One-on-One online class to learn how to make this spectacular dish for New Years or an upcoming Special Occasion, please contact me today!