Kitchen Grease Fire
A friend of mine that I went to college with sent me an email last night. His neighbors near his lake house were frying chicken and had a grease fire. They unfortunately didn’t know the right way to put it out and are both in intensive care right now with serious burns. He attached this video that I thought I would pass along to all of you. It shows the proper way to put out a grease fire. Please pass this along to all those you care about. It could save someones life.
Thanks for sharing this safety tip, Vicki. My son, who is a volunteer EMT and firefighter, sent me something similar last year.