Looking for a Valentine treat you can literally put together in 10 minutes? Look no further!
This Valentine Bark is so easy – with just 10 minutes to prep, plus 30 minutes resting time in the refrigerator. What could be easier than that?
I used some mini heart-shaped molds, but honestly you could spread the chocolate out onto a sheet pan and drizzle with heart-shaped sprinkles. This is a fun holiday project the whole family can create and enjoy! So what are you waiting for?
Here’s my recipe, feel free to doctor it up any way you choose……………..
- 1 (10 oz.) package chocolate chips (dark, semi-sweet, white, etc.)
- 2 oz. heart-shaped sprinkles
- heart-shaped candy mold
- piping bag or zip lock bag with tip cut off
- Melt chips in a heat proof bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between each time until completely melted.
- Pour into piping bag and snip off a small end at the tip.
- Squeeze melted chocolate into each heart-shaped mold.
- Drizzle heart-shaped sprinkles over each heart.
- Place molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and turn over onto a plate or mat to release chocolate hearts.
- Set out to serve or place in decorative bags or box to give as a gift.
- Be sure to clean molds before using.
- Make sure that no water is left on the molds or the chocolate won't solidify properly.