Looking for a Valentine treat you can literally put together in 10 minutes? Look no further!
This Valentine Bark is so easy – with just 10 minutes to prep, plus 30 minutes resting time in the refrigerator. What could be easier than that?
I used some mini heart-shaped molds, but honestly you could spread the chocolate out onto a sheet pan and drizzle with heart-shaped sprinkles. This is a fun holiday project the whole family can create and enjoy! So what are you waiting for?
Here’s my recipe, feel free to doctor it up any way you choose……………..
- 1 (10 oz.) package chocolate chips (dark, semi-sweet, white, etc.)
- 2 oz. heart-shaped sprinkles
- heart-shaped candy mold
- piping bag or zip lock bag with tip cut off
- Melt chips in a heat proof bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between each time until completely melted.
- Pour into piping bag and snip off a small end at the tip.
- Squeeze melted chocolate into each heart-shaped mold.
- Drizzle heart-shaped sprinkles over each heart.
- Place molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and turn over onto a plate or mat to release chocolate hearts.
- Set out to serve or place in decorative bags or box to give as a gift.
- Be sure to clean molds before using.
- Make sure that no water is left on the molds or the chocolate won't solidify properly.
So simple and so perfect!
Very simple and yes they come out perfect every time. Maybe my next batch I’ll add a bit of Bailey’s or Kahlua for a bit of punch!
10 minutes? Yup – if chocolate treats can get into ma belly in 10+30 minutes – am in! 🙂
Then you’ll enjoy making these! Hope you had a nice Valentine’s Day~
A lovely idea. You some up with some great bark ideas, Vicki!
Well thank you Susan, I appreciate that.
These look great! And quick and easy always works for us. Thanks!
I hope you try these. Of course any mold will work whatever the occasion.
You must have the magic touch when microwaving chocolate—your bark is so glossy and perfect! What a lovely idea for Valentine’s Day—hope yours is terrific!
Thanks Liz. It was simple – three 30 second intervals, stirring between each one, that was all.
Quick, easy and oh so cute! Love it! 🙂
The folks at the nursing home saw me go in today with a pavlova and one of them said, “Why can’t you bring chocolates???”
They’d like these. 🙂
Let’s face it, Pavlova’s are healthy chocolate is more decadent and sinful! I’m sure your Pavlova was beautiful!
Love this idea! Quick, easy and delicious!
It was definitely quick and tasty. They’re all gone!
Oh so pretty and perfect. It’s been so long since I’ve visited your warm blog. Hope you are doing great.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Vicki! Love these little chocolate hearts!
This bark looks super delicious, what a great V day idea 😀
Choc Chip Uru
Bark is so easy and fun to adapt to any occasion. Easter Bark could be a lot of fun to create!