Orgasmic – BBQ Chicken Dip!
Do you have guests coming over in a few hours to watch the Super Bowl and need more grub? Here’s a totally orgasmic hot dip that will have your guests running their own touchdowns.
All you need to do is run to the store and grab a few items. Whip them up together and you’ve got this amazing dip! I literally cannot stop eating it nor could the rest of my crew. It obviously won’t last until game time.
I did opt to try and make it low-cal. Why, I honestly don’t know! Although even using Fage 0% Greek Yogurt, Light Ranch Dressing and Cream cheese it’s still incredible. I even used the Fat Free Shredded Cheddar because that’s what my family insists on all the time. I DO NOT recommend using that. Go for at least the 2% if not full fat. I mean let’s face it – with all the other junk you’ll be eating today, just enjoy yourself and watch your intake tomorrow.
Orgasmic BBQ Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce (I used Original KC Masterpiece)
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I used Fage 0% Greek Yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheddar and onion in a bowl.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and sliced green onions on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips or however you prefer. Honestly, I could put this on a bun and eat it as a sandwich - it's that good!
I hope your favorite team wins the game today!